Heating Service & Protection Plans
When you enroll in a Tower Energy Heating System Service Plan, you enjoy real peace of mind. You’ll rest easier knowing that your gas or oil-fired heating system will run dependably and efficiently during the coldest winters!
When you combine an air conditioning service agreement with a heating service agreement.
Heating System Service Agreements
Whether you are upgrading to a new furnace, boiler, or heat pump or maintaining your existing equipment, stay protected! Our plans include services to help extend the life of your heating system.
For example, our annual tune-up & efficiency test includes some or all of the following (depending upon the type of heating system that you have):
- Tune-up includes the following steps:
- Test and adjust oil burner for maximum efficiency, using combustion testing equipment.
- Inspect combustion chamber.
- Clean and check electrodes and nozzle assembly.
- Replace oil filter cartridge and burner nozzle if equipped.
- Oil all motors on burners, fans and circulators.
- Check all safety and operating controls.
- Vacuum clean furnace and smoke pipe.
- Perform ultrasonic tank test (if tank is accessible).
We also offer a loyalty program with some of our service plans. For example, earn $50, and up to $500 total, toward an equipment installation of your choice for every year you renew your Comfort Plus Plan with Tower Energy.
Ultrasonic Tank Test Program
If you have a plan that includes our ultrasonic tank test program, our test enables us to evaluate the safety and integrity of your oil tank. Heating oil tanks typically corrode from the inside out. Your tank may look fine from the outside but it could be wearing excessively thin. The program will allow us to give you a sense of security – or plenty of advance warning that a problem is on the horizon. The Ultrasonic Tank Test Program includes the following:
$1,000 Replacement Payment
- Transferable payment for replacement of your tank
- Risk reduction to help prevent unexpected costs
Tank Inspection Certificate (available upon request)
- You may be eligible for a discount on your home insurance policy
- Present your Tank Inspection Certificate to your broker and request a discount
- Important documentation if you are selling your home
EPA Approved Ultrasonic Test & Inspection
- Trained personnel use ultrasonic equipment to test the thickness of your tank
- Detects the level of corrosion occurring inside your tank