Goodman Heating and Cooling Products
For over three decades, homeowners and HVAC professionals alike have celebrated Goodman Heating & Cooling’s commitment to quality products, advanced technology, and affordable pricing. Goodman helps customers in CT and beyond stay comfortable, no matter the weather. Goodman continues to lead on the heating and cooling market with the latest advancements in modern energy-efficiency advancements. For long-lasting performance and total home comfort, choose Goodman. For more information about Goodman HVAC systems, feel free to contact the experts at Tower Energy today. One of our representatives will gladly take the time to answer all of your questions.
Goodman Gas Furnaces
Multiple models are available to suit your goals to save energy, spend less, and stay comfortable. Goodman gas furnaces share these top features:
- 90+ AFUE ratings – that means 90+ cents of every energy dollar warms your home, so you can spend less on energy bills
- Available in three blower types
- Multi-speed PSC blower
The permanent split capacitor (PSC) electric motor provides airflow to match comfort needs, and reduces energy consumption and system noise compared to a single-speed motor.
- Multi-speed ECM blower
The top performance of an electronically commutated motor (ECM) provides airflow to match comfort needs, and reduces energy consumption and system noise compared to a single-speed motor.
- Variable-speed ECM blower
The variable speed electronically commutated motor (ECM) precisely and efficiently controls the flow of heated or cooled air throughout your home without cycling on and off. Better airflow control means reduced temperature swings and a consistent balance of temperature and humidity.
- Multi-speed PSC blower
- Quiet operation, so you don’t even hear it.
- Tubular or sloped heat exchanger (depending on model)
- Tubular heat exchanger , with wrinkle bend technology, is designed for outstanding durability and heat transfer. The use of wrinkle bend technology maintains the wall strength of the tubular design and aids in the efficient transfer of heat.
- Sloped heat exchanger is angled to allow for optimal condensation drainage, so your equipment lasts longer.
Goodman Central Air Conditioners
Central air conditioners from Goodman are designed to provide premium comfort without the price tag. High-efficiency model features include:
- ENERGY STAR rating – the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy efficiency. Rest assured knowing you’re efficiently using energy and helping protect the environment.
- 16+ SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) performance. A high SEER rating means more efficient energy consumption
- Quiet operation, so you don’t even hear it
- Copeland® ComfortAlert™ diagnostics, depending on model
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible, depending on model
- Factory-installed filter driers, to absorb and filter system contaminants and moisture
- Louvered coil guards, to protect condenser coils coil from damage from things such as sticks, lawn equipment, and hail.
Heating and Air Conditioning System Warranty
A 10-year limited parts and labor warranty is available on all Goodman heating and cooling products. For additional details on Goodman’s gas furnaces and central air conditioning systems, check out their website.
Why Upgrade to High-Efficiency Products?
Using higher efficiency heating and cooling systems translates to more effective energy output. This can provide significant benefits for your property, your family’s comfort, and our environment.
- Savings on annual heating and cooling costs
- Improved year-round home comfort
- Reduced risk of equipment failure
- Fewer emissions
Explore The Brands We Work With
American Standard is a leader in home comfort and energy efficiency. With decades of experience designing top-of-the-line systems, you can trust them to keep you and your family comfortable.
An American legacy. Designed and assembled in the United States, Amana provides reliable and efficient home energy systems that will last you a long time. Contact us today for more information.
With over a century of perfecting their home energy systems, Bryant provides some of the most efficient and affordable systems on the market. Families across the country trust Bryant with their home comfort.
Goodman Heating and Cooling is regarded as one of the top HVAC brands on the market. For over three decades they have manufactured quality heating and cooling products.
LG home ductless air conditioners represent the cutting edge in home energy technology. With advanced climate control options, you'll be able to relax and breathe easy when you choose LG.
Your home comfort is one of the most important factors in keeping your family happy. Mitsubishi is a leader in home ductless heating and cooling systems that are not only reliable but also very efficient.