Amana Heating and Cooling Products
Amana is an American legacy. All Amana brand heating and cooling systems are designed, engineered, and assembled in the United States. Based on the goals of value and affordability, their HVAC products are created to be reliable and long-lasting. Amana has pioneered technology advancements to develop technological advancements that help customers reduce energy consumption and boost savings. The result? Quality home comfort equipment with all the features you need, that won’t break the bank. For more information about Amana HVAC systems, feel free to contact the experts at Tower Energy today. One of our representatives will gladly take the time to answer all of your questions.
Amana Gas Furnaces
Comfort you can count on. Amana gas furnaces share these reliable, energy-saving features:
- 90+ AFUE – that means 90+ cents of every energy dollar warms your home, so you can spend less on energy bills
- Stainless steel heat exchanger, designed to reduce maintenance and reduce corrosion – in turn, increasing the life span of your gas furnace
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible (depending on model ), offering an abundance of easy-to-use comfort-enhancing capabilities on a stylish, touchscreen LCD display
- Quiet operation, thanks to an insulated design that reduces noise
- Multi-speed and variable-speed motors, depending on model
Amana Central Air Conditioning
Durability and efficiency to keep you cool all summer long. Amana central A/C models share these features:
- High-efficiency variable speed compressor, creating new levels of air conditioning efficiency, comfort and reliability
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible, (depending on model ), offering an abundance of easy-to-use comfort-enhancing capabilities on a stylish, touchscreen LCD display
- Up to 24.5 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) performance. A high SEER rating means more efficient energy consumption
- Advanced Diagnostics (depending on model), to continuously monitor performance and create automated maintenance alerts
- Quiet operation, thanks to engineering enhancements that include a compressor sound-reduction cover made of high-density foam and a specially designed sound-control top
Heating and Air Conditioning System Warranty
10-year limited parts and labor warranty available on all Goodman heating and cooling products. For additional details on Goodman’s gas furnaces and central air conditioning systems, check out their website.
Why Upgrade to High-Efficiency Products?
Using higher efficiency heating and cooling systems translates to more effective energy output. This can provide significant benefits for your property, your family’s comfort, and our environment.
- Savings on annual heating and cooling costs
- Improved year-round home comfort
- Reduced risk of equipment failure
- Fewer emissions
If you're interested in learning more about how Amana and Tower Energy can help you save on your annual energy expenses contact us today and talk to one of our experienced heating and cooling experts today!
Explore The Brands We Work With
One of the leaders in home comfort is American Standard Heating and Air Conditioning. Their air conditioners can eliminate allergens and provide you with unparalleled comfort.
Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA, Amana is an American legacy. These heating and cooling products are developed to be reliable, long-lasting, and affordable.
Goodman is known throughout the HVAC industry as one of the top brands on the market. With three decades of innovation, their systems are highly efficient and provide excellent home comfort.
LG ductless air conditioners are top-tier models that are ready to handle whatever your home energy needs are. Families across the country are making the switch to LG systems.
One of the leaders in ductless home energy is Mitsubishi. These systems are designed with both comfort and efficiency in mind and excel at both while still being affordable.